PDA

View Full Version : ad networks got rejected

s2kinteg916
01-13-2004, 10:37 AM
i tried to sign up for fastclick and burst media

got rejected by burst with no reason and fastclick they dont like sites that involve registration or forum type .

I run a automotive photo gallery site.....

I havent applied for tribal fusion yet due to the fact im a bit under the min requirements

is there anything i can do ? or ad networks just dont like my type of site

i was thinking of adding a car links directory and adding car articles ... to make it seem like im well rounded .... do u think that would help me get ito a ad network ?

Chris
01-13-2004, 10:47 AM
yes.

chromate
01-13-2004, 11:21 AM
Unfortunately, FastClick just don't like their adverts on forums. I'm surprised you got rejected from Burst. You could mail them and ask why. It's most likely down to the fast that you lack a fair bit of textual content. Do a load of articles and it will make it easier getting in to these networks. It'll also increase your traffic as people find your site on different search terms. You'll also be able to run adsense, which pays quite well for car related stuff I think.

s2kinteg916
01-13-2004, 12:28 PM
im using adsense right now with targetted ads... but i wanted to runa banner cpm... to diversify my revenue..

chromate
01-13-2004, 04:52 PM
Have you checked out SearchFeed and RevenuePilot?

s2kinteg916
01-13-2004, 07:30 PM
those are both cpc and yes i have...

does anyone knwo if uc an run adsense and searchfeed onthe same page ?

Chris
01-13-2004, 09:38 PM
You can put links to searchfeed result sets on adsense pages, but you cannot run adsense ads on searchfeed result set pages themselves, or on pages that run actual searchfeed ads. I just setup searchfeed to be adsense's default for this forum.

incka
01-14-2004, 12:32 AM
I wondered why the google ads looked different and had different status write things.

chromate
01-14-2004, 03:05 AM
Originally posted by s2kinteg916
those are both cpc and yes i have...

You would still be diversifying your income as you could place searchfeed on pages that aren't suitable for CPM based ads or adsense.

pas
01-14-2004, 12:00 PM
Does adsense show a lot of defaults?

s2kinteg916
01-14-2004, 12:20 PM
depends on the site and how its setup...

im currently not really getting any defaults more non related ads... due to a couple keywords in the url.

john190
01-17-2004, 09:09 AM
I either get no defaults or not many Adsense defaults show up on my site.

If you are looking for a site that pays you CPM to show the standard sized banners, then I know a few.

I have many affiliate programs listed within my Affiliate Programs Directory that you could give ago. I won't mention them all as their are to many to list. Some of the affiliate progroms listed, include:

Listed below are two CPM affiliate programs that offer around $.20 CPM for standard size banners and around $.40 CPM for standard sized banners and one popup.

Compactbanner
SayByeBye.net

Listed below are some PPC Search Engines that pay around 50% - 90% of their bid amount.

Findit-Quick
Searchbotz
SearchWallet
SearchBeach

Hope these will help you or someone else in their tracks!