PDA

View Full Version : Forgot to tell you...

incka
01-13-2004, 12:32 AM
I applied to Burst! for games2go. I don't plan to put ads on if I get accepted until mid February, but I want to start with the surveys, etc.

I'll tell you if I get accepted.

incka
01-13-2004, 12:36 AM
Damn... Not enough advertisers in the games category :(

chromate
01-13-2004, 03:03 AM
Burst is awful at the moment. They're getting kind of archaic. They need to update. I'm getting better results with FastClick and their stats reporting software is fantastic!

That said, I didn't stick around with Burst long enough for them to start offering me targeted campaigns.

incka
01-13-2004, 10:05 AM
FastClick seem to update their software every three months. If it wasn't for the fact that the banners are low CPM because it isn't a targetted network, I would use them as a main provider.

chromate
01-13-2004, 10:11 AM
They seem to have a greater number of quality ads than Burst at the moment anyway. After you've deselected all the annoying ads with Burst, you're left with hardly anything. Which I suspect is why I was getting so many defaults. Doing the same on FastClick still leaves you with a nice selection of ads to run.

BTW, if you're hoping to just run the survey whilst you wait to be offered some targetted ads, they'll most likely shut your account. I speak from experience ;)