PDA

View Full Version : UK Sites Wanted! Earn high CPM!

incka
01-11-2004, 01:25 PM
If you have a UK non-adult site with over 1000 unique visitors a day you may be eligible (most sites are).

The sites content or design is not of premium importance, but sites which will be interested in downloads are better. They adverts will be for diallers which can be for things like games and wallpaper, but if you have a different audience, we can make dialler content for you site.

We are paying for UK, NL, DE & Austrian visitors only. So we require at least 80% of your visitors to be from those countries.

We will pay higher CPM than ad networks such as fastclick, burst and tribal fusion, and because we pay your site directly would won't have those annoying ad networks taking about 40% of your profits.

We pay through paypal and by wire.

To contact us:

PM me here on Website Publisher.
Email: mail@incka.com
MSN: sean@incka.com

Sadly we do not currently have a website, so all business will be done over an instant messenger, when we have a few publishers we will put a website up.

We are backed by a large telecom company based in the USA with 7 years experience in the online advertising market.

MarkB
01-11-2004, 01:33 PM
Is this the company you signed up with what, just a few days ago?

incka
01-11-2004, 01:52 PM
I'm using their software, yes. I have permission to resell, the amount you earn is the same, I just get some money over the amount.