PDA

View Full Version : New here. Need guidance please

nednj36
06-22-2007, 05:58 PM
Hello all:

I haven't engaged in it yet, but I have a decent grasp of internet marketing, adsense, content marketing etc...

I am an entrepeneur to a degree and here's what I do:

1. Mortgage Broker
2. Web sales & web marketing (new to web sales and took a commission job p/t from home)

3. Reseller of call center & direct mail solutions for mortgage companies

Questions:

1. How would you market website sales & trafficking? should I cold call off sales genie leads? should I build a couple of landing pages and try to drive traffic that way?

2. Mortgage leads--how would you recommend driving leads by tri-state zip code marketing? article marketing, e-book amrketing, PPC, PPL

3. call center/direct mail resale--I represent both companies as a sales rep and want to target loan officers & brokers nationwide to drive them to my site to complete a form. how about a mass e-mail to thousands of mortgage brokers? the industry is in a major stall and my products wouls sell I think, I just need a landing page with a form.

I welcome all suggestions and will entertain affiliates and content publishers to help me with traffic or business planning

thanks

Chris
06-25-2007, 07:50 AM
A mass email would be spam, you probably don't want to go down that road.

It would seem to me your goal is to generate mortgage leads through a website. If so your best bet will be to create a content website around mortgages as a way to collect leads.

However, be advised it is a very competitive industry.