PDA

View Full Version : Video Marketing

izwar
05-30-2007, 03:39 PM
I have an idea of releasing a series of videos probably about 15 or so that are informational in my niche with a few professionals in the field, i have a good producer and all the stuff to make it very professional, and then releasing it on youtube one every week or so with the idea of driving traffic to my site/ ecom site.

Do you think this will be effective, and how much traffic do you think it can drive ( just shoot out a number) thanks for the help.

sheena
09-04-2007, 08:27 AM
I think using videos like Youtube in promoting the site is effective and interesting because it can help boost traffic for a site. You can also broadcast the products and services of your site.

jasonk1234
11-08-2007, 01:25 PM
shoot I just started a new thread about this and then stumbled across this post, anyways I'm also working on an advertising video and I think the amount of traffic you and I will recieve will be huge.

If the videos are good enough to have a viewer pass it on to a friend then the vid will spread like wild fire.

Good luck to both of us and let me Know when your video is up and send me a link, I will go check it out

xmlsitemaps
11-16-2007, 09:56 AM
I think you have to be really lucky to hit "huge" numbers :)

But the idea is nice in theory and can probably be a part of a general marketing campaign :)

jasonk1234
11-22-2007, 10:20 PM
I don't think it would be like that would bring you the visitors I think it would be the quality of the video