PDA

View Full Version : adsense question?

MissMandy
05-06-2007, 09:29 AM
ok, i have some high traffic pages on my site, but they earn a low click rate, now i have some very low traffic pages with a very high click rate. Id like to place some links from the high traffic pages to the low traffic pages becuse I can earn a lot more on these pages. But because the topics on these pages are completely different, im just wondering if that is allowed or would in some ways be considered against adsense rules?

MaxS
05-06-2007, 10:34 AM
Yes, it's allowed. As long as the pages abide by the AdSense TOS, it's fine.

Chris
05-06-2007, 12:40 PM
Ya, there definitely aren't any rules about interlinking within your site.

However, don't take that to extremes. If you have a site about cars and make a page on that site about Mesothelioma, well, that'll land you in hot water.

allout
05-07-2007, 11:57 AM
I am a bit confused. Are these pages all the same website(same domain) or are they different sites on the same hosting? If they are all the same site, you should already have them interlinked with each other. If they are different domains, then yes you can also link to each other but not sure if the link will do much if the topics are totally different because people looking at taht topic may not be interested in the other topic.