PDA

View Full Version : whats everyone thing new site

izwar
04-28-2007, 12:06 AM
Hey i put up a new site a few weeks ago. Basicly a house music content site but the coolest mod is you can listen to and then add your favorite songs to playlists and listen to them or embed them in your pages or blogs or w/e. However ive gotten soooo busy with other stuff, school and some other work i dnno if i can keep it going. You guys think this site can have a future, input on it, design critiques, is the effort not worth the rewards etc etc.

www.housegroove.net

allout
04-28-2007, 06:19 AM
It is a nice looking site and I am sure with some promtion and adding stuff like adsense or some other paid ads, this could be a money maker. The big key would be keeping it updated with new music, that is a quick changing thing and something you need to keep up with if you want to make it.

It is a nice site to promote to MySpacers and other social networks.

Good Luck

izwar
04-28-2007, 12:05 PM
thank you.

izwar
04-28-2007, 12:11 PM
its a pain, to find new music mp3's and what not. Thats the major problem as well

organ
05-06-2007, 09:10 AM
Hey i put up a new site a few weeks ago. Basicly a house music content site but the coolest mod is you can listen to and then add your favorite songs to playlists and listen to them or embed them in your pages or blogs or w/e. However ive gotten soooo busy with other stuff, school and some other work i dnno if i can keep it going. You guys think this site can have a future, input on it, design critiques, is the effort not worth the rewards etc etc.

www.housegroove.net

Which mod you use?
how to define each individual video about mod

izwar
05-06-2007, 02:57 PM
custom built mod for the music stuff