PDA

View Full Version : How much time google takes

ajin115
04-27-2007, 11:48 AM
Hello friends,

I have designed http://www.gameoffree.com now its a third week but my site url is not yet indexed in google how much time google takes to index any site.

Shawn
04-27-2007, 12:52 PM
It normally takes 48-72 hours with links pointing to it -- unless of course your site is banned.

However, GameofFree.com is indexed in Google. I don't know why you think it isn't.

MaxS
04-27-2007, 12:59 PM
Yea, the website is indexed. I'd say it takes anywhere from 48-96 hours, depending on the links pointing to it.

allout
04-28-2007, 06:01 AM
I show it indexed too. Mine took less thean 24 hours but normally it takes up to a week. Indexed, of course, does not mean that you will show up in the top searches. Just search for your site by name. This is what I get for the description :

Gameoffree.com. under development You will be redirected to the new page in 3 seconds, or you can click the link below. Click here.

Hopefully they will update that soon. Just a word of advice in the future, don't submit to Google until you are finished, they hate under development sites.

ajin115
04-29-2007, 09:06 AM
Yes, i seen it's really indexed, when i search for my url it is indexed. before i was not searching my url thanks for suggestions. But now problem is it is showing old page in index i have updated my site 15days before.

allout
05-01-2007, 09:37 AM
Yes, i seen it's really indexed, when i search for my url it is indexed. before i was not searching my url thanks for suggestions. But now problem is it is showing old page in index i have updated my site 15days before.

Google visits based on how often you update information on the site but sometimes they take a long time. I have a blog that I update a few times a week and Google has not visited it since Feb. 26. My other sites they come often. Be patient and they will get around to yours.