PDA

View Full Version : SEO noobie

Ezhel
04-27-2007, 01:07 AM
Hi guys!can you give some technique in SEO?

ZigE
04-27-2007, 01:15 AM
http://www.websitepublisher.net/website_promotion/search_engine_optimization/

kenneth.robert
01-30-2008, 12:27 AM
if you want to basic knowledge of seo. this site is good for you. http://seoglossary.com

terryson01
01-30-2008, 02:34 AM
www.seobook.com have the complete guidence of old & new SEO technique. It has the hug collection of SEO techniques.

stymiee
01-30-2008, 06:19 AM
www.seobook.com have the complete guidence of old & new SEO technique. It has the hug collection of SEO techniques.

SEO Book is the last place you should go for SEO information. It's awful. Really awful.

Nico
01-30-2008, 09:11 AM
SEO Book is the last place you should go for SEO information. It's awful. Really awful.

It's so bad? I've heard lots of people talking good things about Aaron...it would be good to know if they are not all right.

cooluks
01-30-2008, 12:24 PM
SEObook by Aaron Wall? Awful... Is that so? How about Randy Fishkin SEOMOZ?

I have already read the websitepublisher free book.. I "REALLY like it" and it gives me excellent tips...

Chris
01-30-2008, 12:36 PM
Thats all you need, the guide here, speculating and misinformation from other places that try a futile game of theory du jour and chase-the-algorithm isn't going to help you, just waste your time.

Solid fundamentals and original business ideas and you will have success.

terryson01
01-31-2008, 03:18 AM

Can you please tell why this book is in the last. I think you do not use this book for SEO technique. This is good book.

If you know at 5 book on SEO that give whole information about the SEO then tell to me.
No Book is worthless. It is the point of view of reader to how to read and how to use that use for our purpose. Every book have many good information that i have not heard.

stymiee
01-31-2008, 08:06 PM
Can you please tell why this book is in the last. I think you do not use this book for SEO technique. This is good book.
Because it knowingly contains misinformation.

iceshards
02-02-2008, 11:50 PM
Because it knowingly contains misinformation.

Misinformations? :lol: Why? can you at least give us some information about why is this SEObook of aaron wall gives misinformation? :confused:

stymiee
02-04-2008, 09:13 AM
Misinformations? :lol: Why? can you at least give us some information about why is this SEObook of aaron wall gives misinformation? :confused:

My favorite is that he claims .edu domains are special and that links from .edu pages are special as well. Not only has Google flat out denied this but anyone who stops to think about it for a minute can understand why this isn't true.

terryson01
02-06-2008, 12:17 AM
My favorite is that he claims .edu domains are special and that links from .edu pages are special as well. Not only has Google flat out denied this but anyone who stops to think about it for a minute can understand why this isn't true.

Can you elaborate the thing what you saying i not understand OK.
Tell me some other sites that gives more good information or from where you read SEO stuffs.

stymiee
02-06-2008, 10:00 AM
You can get your SEO information right here on this website. It's unbiased and intelligent.

As for the .edu links, just know that Google said it wasn't true. ;)

stymiee
02-07-2008, 02:54 PM
Because they spam forums with multiple accounts. They've had about two dozen banned from another forum and still counting.

iceshards
02-17-2008, 06:02 PM

So that's it. That's why Aaron wall sayings are not all true. But many SEOs are still following Aaron Guides. They love his works. :ladysman:

By the way I really like the SEO Tutorial in this forum. I like the great explanation.