PDA

View Full Version : Good 'filler' ad networks.

Generalissimo
04-15-2007, 09:50 AM
My main site, Craziness.com, seems to be getting a lot of defaults because a lot of users play a lot of games and go through about 20 paid ads of each type from Tribal Fusion, Casale Media and ValueClickMedia. So I'm looking for some 'filler' networks that will take the remainder of the traffic (plus if people can suggest reliable higher CPM networks that would be useful too). My main priority for these is quick payment at the moment, because I'm a bit low on cash to fund a project I'm working on...

Thanks. :)

MaxS
04-15-2007, 11:02 AM
You may want to look into RMX Direct (https://direct.rightmedia.com/) and ValueClick Media.

Generalissimo
04-15-2007, 11:45 AM
As said in post I'm already running ValueClickMedia, but thanks for RMX direct tip.

Chris
04-15-2007, 02:08 PM
What about adsense?

Mike
04-15-2007, 02:14 PM
I think he's been banned...

Have you looked at something like CPM Star?

Generalissimo
04-16-2007, 12:56 AM
Correction: Craziness.com has been banned, not myself. My account is still active. It was banned because I put images near adsense because I thought it was legit.

I had one of the first accounts with them, but I can't remember my username and password... I'll sign up again I think.

MaxS
04-16-2007, 12:10 PM
RMX Direct is truly your best bet. I've been pushing all left over impressions to RMX Direct. Just a tip, I wouldn't bother with anything but CPX Interactive and Remix Media -- the others will not fill enough impressions for it to be worth it.

john190
04-27-2007, 11:26 AM
If you have an adsense account then you shouldn't really signup again. Why don't use just use the "lost password" section so that you can get your password emailed to you. If you can't get it that way then why don't you contact Adsense and ask them that you forget your username and passwords and then they should give them to you.

Micha Dugga
08-26-2007, 10:42 PM
For those of you who may have worked with both, how would RMX compare with Canep Media? Canep is part of a similar network (adECN, which iirc was just bought, or bought into by Microsoft).

The customer support at Canep has been absolutely great. I can't complain about them in any way other than one - the most important... Performance.

I'm seeing less than 10% of my available inventory to Canep filled (with banners, rectangles, skyscrapers and popunders). After a month on a moderate traffic site, We've cleared a whopping $5. eCPM is averaging around $0.08.

The site I have in mind for RMX is too specialized in its content for Casale or Tribal Fusion. And it's not the type of thing that you could tastefully run context ads for, either. So, I'm all ears if anyone has any news on RMX's fill rate, their CPM, etc.

Emancipator
08-28-2007, 08:11 AM
im also interested in heairng some details on this RMX Direct. The site has an interesting premise but everyone has a good pitch these days.

Micha Dugga
08-29-2007, 02:07 PM
im also interested in heairng some details on this RMX Direct. The site has an interesting premise but everyone has a good pitch these days.

Just checking in here... After 18 hours on DMX, things are going well. I'll report back to see if it sustains.

Emancipator
08-29-2007, 04:01 PM
tks for the update i just registered and am going to start playing with it. do keep posting as you progress and i will to

Micha Dugga
09-05-2007, 08:47 PM
Well, we're a week into DMX, and I have to tell you, I am thrilled.

I'll report back again in a few weeks.

Emancipator
09-06-2007, 09:29 AM
thanks for the update. I got as far as registering but no further. Today i plan to go a bit further with it. I find using their ad server super confusing ( the whole aliases issue )

I am using google as my defaults and frankly not overly impressede with the results in some spots, so perhaps this is my solution.

mhulshof
10-16-2007, 12:22 PM
I work for Etology Inc. There are a couple of options we could do for your unused inventory. I would love to do Interstials as one, and we definatly can talk about ad spaces. We pay every two weeks so the payment method is what you are looking for as well.