PDA

View Full Version : Google Temporary Database?

Billyray
04-09-2007, 04:11 PM
Following on from Kyle and Ken's epic sandbox discussion, I have a couple of basic questions re the goog bot and temporary listings.

s2kinteg916 kindly pointed out to me that a new domain gets a "temporary" listing after an initial visit from I assume a "vanguard"? bot and then after a later and deeper bot probe the real listing.

My question is does this initial listing have any real bearing on the final listing? Is it a good indicator of potential final listing results?

cooluks
09-06-2007, 08:30 AM
Following on from Kyle and Ken's epic sandbox discussion, I have a couple of basic questions re the goog bot and temporary listings.

s2kinteg916 kindly pointed out to me that a new domain gets a "temporary" listing after an initial visit from I assume a "vanguard"? bot and then after a later and deeper bot probe the real listing.

My question is does this initial listing have any real bearing on the final listing? Is it a good indicator of potential final listing results?

I think it depends on Google Algorithm and your SEO, even if you are in initial listings but you don't SEO it anymore surely it will be affected whether you will be listed on final or not.... Constant SEO is the main ingredients...:yawnb: