PDA

View Full Version : Racists targetting youth.

Generalissimo
04-06-2007, 01:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdbEqft6VX8

This is disgusting. The BNP (who are an openly racist and fascists party in Britain) have set up a youth group and started indoctrinating young people from poor backgrounds (mostly look like what in Britain are termed 'chavs', which is sort of a nasty slang word for working class kids wearing sports clothes or hooded jackets), it's obvious some of those in the video have been told what to say (especially the 14 year old girl).

Mike
04-06-2007, 02:36 PM
(mostly look like what in Britain are termed 'chavs', which is sort of a nasty slang word for working class kids wearing sports clothes or hooded jackets),

I don't really see how it's "nasty". At the end of the day it's just something to describe a fashion, and I hope your not defending chavs. Yes, some of them are perfectly fine, but the majority from what I've seen are just plain idiots. You just have to look around Wakefield for that Sean :) Anyway, back on topic...

Cutter
04-06-2007, 09:03 PM
Do they have any significant influence in Britain? Some neo-nazi organizations in the US have done similar things but they really hold no influence beyond some backwoods hick town.

Generalissimo
04-07-2007, 01:26 AM
The BNP is gaining a lot of council seats (where they have to win a majority of votes in areas of around 10,000 citizens to win). These are mainly inner-city areas, mostly in areas where there is a high concentration of whites next to an area where there is a high concentration of non-whites. They've also come quite high in general elections (in Britain there are around 650 seats I think in parliament, the party with majority of those forms gov, each seat is elected by the area of about 80,000 that it covers, the BNP have come second in a lot of these seats), and are increasing their vote significantly with every election.

The difference between the BNP and those neo-nazi organisations as well as social character, is that the BNP does not present itself as a fascist or even a racist organisation in most cases (although that video openly shows it is racist). This allows people to be tricked into thinking it's a party of the people, sort of an anti-politician party that gains votes because it plays to peoples prejudices.

Chris
04-07-2007, 05:19 AM
So this thread would be political then....