PDA

View Full Version : Newbie here

am3
04-01-2007, 03:33 PM
I went and got registered with ecom today after reading some of the forum, I have to admit that I don't really know what I have gotten and what to do next. I am totally new to this. I am trying to build my website myself, I enjoy learning but there seems to be so much involved with this. I never knew that there was so much, I mean when I sit here and read all the threads I seem to be lost. I know that practice makes perfect so that is why I am here. I would like to know what do I do next, I got my domain name, I am working on my website, now what is the next step?

padlanau
04-06-2007, 01:19 AM
I am new here too. Well, creating a website is a tedious job especially if you are alone. After two years of researching, I finally have my own flash website builder. You must know tax regulations in your area, gst,shipping costs, business permit, email marketing,merchant account, advertisement for your website and there's so many more things to do. Am I making any sense here?

am3
04-09-2007, 05:58 PM
Thanx for your response, I already have my business permit, fbn. I am building up my website, but there are so many things and ideas that come to my head, like hosting, I want to build a community sort of like myspace.com but I don't even know what I need to begin.