PDA

View Full Version : Tera-byte.com

Best.Flash
01-04-2004, 11:01 AM
Having tried several UNIX hosting providers over the past 5 years I've now settled with Tera-byte.com

IMO they offer very reliable and cost effective hosting for shared and virtual dedicated servers. Their tech support team always respond within a couple of hours and if you find any issue's you need to talk thru with them their easy to get hold of on the phone 24-7 which I find essential as Im based in the UK.

Another advantage is their based in Edmonton, Canada so there's no tax applied for US affiliate programmes like Google adsense.

dgaranin
11-06-2005, 02:25 PM
I do not understand why it is important for the US tax that the server is in Canada. I thought it should be important whether the account owner of the AdSence resides in the US or not. I am very interested in this question since I signed up for AdSence while being in Germany and now I've moved to the US.

Best,

Dmitry (using globat.com as hoster)

Mike Hunt
11-06-2005, 03:01 PM
I hosted with tera-byte.com many years ago. They were good. But their dedicated servers were twice as expensive and antiquated (Cobalt RAQ's), so I moved elsewhere when upgrading from shared/virtual ...

Best.Flash
11-07-2005, 02:52 PM
dgaranin, all the info you'll need about an Adsense account and tax is in their TOS.