PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys

HEYHEYhaha
01-03-2004, 06:00 AM
Hey everyone,

obviously, im new to the forum, and i am new to affiliate programs. I paid US$97 to access the Search Engine Institute site, to get me started so i could make profits of $9,000 a month (well, thats what they claim anyway). :rolleyes:

Has anyone here made decent money with affiliate programs and if so, how long did it take for you to get off the mark. I have been with this for about a week, and a loss of AUD$35 on AdWords with no sales has occured.

So could anyone provide me any tips on how to run a successful campaign?

Thanks to everyone who replies.

PS, what is interesting about that Search Engine institute site is that they say you can earn profits after only a few hours of setup, and then they say, once you've paid, you should dedicate "at least 6-8 hours on keyword research ALONE".neways

chromate
01-03-2004, 08:41 AM
I wouldn't have paid $97 to access their site! Oh well - you live, you learn ;)

I haven't made any money through affiliate programs yet. Though I hope to soon with my amazon affiliate sites. Many people do make good money through affiliate programs though!

incka
01-03-2004, 10:01 AM
Chris gets most money from his coupons which would be classed as an affiliate site... And recently he has been earning over $1000 a day (not every day, but some days)...

Mike
01-03-2004, 10:36 AM
There's loads of people earning lots from affiliate programs. If you ask me, reading all the articles on here is your best bet. Oh, and they're free:D

incka
01-03-2004, 11:26 AM
And the articles don't even have ads on :D

Chris
01-04-2004, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by HEYHEYhaha

PS, what is interesting about that Search Engine institute site is that they say you can earn profits after only a few hours of setup, and then they say, once you've paid, you should dedicate "at least 6-8 hours on keyword research ALONE".neways

You got bamboozled.

Chris
01-04-2004, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by incka
Chris gets most money from his coupons which would be classed as an affiliate site... And recently he has been earning over $1000 a day (not every day, but some days)...

Actually my ecommerce site brings in the most now.