PDA

View Full Version : What do you do for fun?

Todd W
03-13-2007, 10:01 PM
When I'm not working I like to spend my time outdoors.
Camping, Hikinig, Swimming, River Climbing/Hiking, Boating, Rock Crawling, and having fun w/the quad.

Here's some recent pictures.

EDIT: Looks liek Chris does not allow us to post images anymore :confused:

So you can view my pictures (http://www.4x4shots.com/thumbnails.php?album=142) here of what I've been up to lately :)

Generalissimo
03-14-2007, 12:58 AM
I'm sadly quite boring. My 'hobbies' are mainly political. I am planning on going hiking this coming summer though...

deronsizemore
03-14-2007, 05:44 AM
I like to play basketball and golf. Mostly addicted to golf when it's warm outside and when the weather turns cold I play basketball.

Chris
03-14-2007, 05:58 AM
I garden, cook, and play video games.

Todd W
03-14-2007, 07:21 AM
I garden, cook, and play video games.

I used to play games but I found I need to give my wrist/arms a break from the PC and any controllers heh.

Westech
03-14-2007, 08:29 AM
I love being outside, especially since I'm sitting in front of the computer so much during the week. I like hiking, camping, swimming, fishing, kayaking, and now cruising around the lake in our new boat. Once summer gets here I can add tubing and wakeboarding to the list.

I also love video games. I haven't spent as much time playing console games the last few years though. I don't have a ton of free time and I'd rather use the time I have to be outside and active. I also get a pretty good fix playing web games at work.

Johnny Gulag
03-14-2007, 08:54 AM
I play guitar, love baseball, outside, music, movies and political discussion is cool too (as long as everyone agrees with me ;) )

Mike
03-14-2007, 10:01 AM
Heh, that quad looks pretty fun in the snow Todd :)

As for me, my spare time is generally sport. Mostly play golf, used to play lots of football and I'm slowly getting back into it again, and have recently started playing squash. I've also watched one of the football teams near me for the last ten years, so that's taken up quite a bit of time at weekends :)

Selkirk
03-14-2007, 10:42 AM
Its essential to get away from the computer. I go to the gym every week day. Outdoors, I like fishing, camping, backpacking, hiking, camping, canoeing, running, rollerblading and biking. I like to garden. Indoors, I like to cook and play an occasional computer game.

I used to play squash and racquetball, but the rural town I live in doesn't have any courts. :( On the other hand its a mile to a nice canoeing river, where I go as much as I used to play racquetball, at least during the summer.

MaxS
03-14-2007, 02:35 PM
What do you mean? This is fun. ;)

Shawn
03-14-2007, 03:02 PM
The Wii. Going out with other couples.

organ
03-16-2007, 04:40 AM
I walk to river and go back daily. It's fun. I enjoy it!
:ladysman:

AshS
03-17-2007, 07:35 AM
Go out an about with my mates when ever im not working great fun.

Emancipator
03-17-2007, 08:10 AM
i like to code for fun. Push the boundaries of what i know and try to expand upon it. i am also an MMA student, have been studying since i was a wee un.

srjcstud
03-17-2007, 12:32 PM
Have you guys ever been man hiking? Nothing beats it! It's just you, your pals, maybe a knife or two, and the wilderness!

chromate
03-18-2007, 01:35 PM
What I do for fun... Photography (though lacking a camera at the moment!), restoring a classic car, swimming, building and flying radio controlled model aircraft, playing guitar, going to the cinema, and doing stuff in the garden.

I sometimes find myself in the kitchen trying to cook up something interesting. I've been trying to perfect a Neapolitan style pizza, but really need a wood burning oven to get anywhere near the temperatures required.

I also plan to start learning to fly sometime soon hopefully.

Dan Schulz
03-18-2007, 03:33 PM
Well let's see here... I'm usually parked in front of my computer virtually 24/7, but when I do manage to peel myself off of the chair, I can be found hiking the bike and nature trails, read, listen to music, and watch movies. I used to go fishing as well, but I just don't have the time for it now. Hopefully that will change within a year or two.