PDA

View Full Version : TerrorFeed Trailers

Emancipator
03-09-2007, 09:28 AM
Ola folks. Been absent awhile as I have been super busy but i wanted to share v2 of my viral video site. I made alot of changes based on feedback on a previous version I designed. The code is complete, but the design is still a work in progress.

The player features fullscreen video, automatically displays related videos, super fast load time since its flash, and lots of small tweaks based on feedback from folks here a year ago.

My backend is exactly the same as youtube. Wrote it myself since the youtube clone scripts are total garbage. Basically I upload the video, and then my code converts it, generates a thumbnail and then sorts it in the right place.

You can check it out at www.terrorfeed.com

Slowly but surely fine tuning my php skills to build some neat stuff.

Cheers

MaxS
03-16-2007, 04:52 PM
It looks decent.

I would remove the underline from the links of the "Last Added Terror Feed" trailer -- between the underline and the small text, it's somewhat hard to read.

On an unrelated note, are you in some way affiliate with Gorilla Nation?

Emancipator
03-16-2007, 04:57 PM
you mean on the left? how bout if i killed the underline on all the links? The design was done very quickly, its more the code im showing off :)

Not sure what you mean by if im affiliated with Gorilla Nation. They handle my direct sell advertising but thats it. Why do you ask?

MaxS
03-16-2007, 05:36 PM
I mean on the right.

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/7820/terrorrg6.jpg
As you can see, the underline overlaps the 'Trailer' a bit -- I'm picky.

I'll PM you my question; I don't want to clutter your thread.

Emancipator
03-17-2007, 08:09 AM
ahh gotcha. And nothing wrong with being picky. I do all my own design / coding and although i think im pretty good at coding my design skills are weak. I will tweak it. I got your Pm and replied.