View Full Version : TerrorFeed Trailers

03-09-2007, 09:28 AM
Ola folks. Been absent awhile as I have been super busy but i wanted to share v2 of my viral video site. I made alot of changes based on feedback on a previous version I designed. The code is complete, but the design is still a work in progress.

The player features fullscreen video, automatically displays related videos, super fast load time since its flash, and lots of small tweaks based on feedback from folks here a year ago.

My backend is exactly the same as youtube. Wrote it myself since the youtube clone scripts are total garbage. Basically I upload the video, and then my code converts it, generates a thumbnail and then sorts it in the right place.

You can check it out at www.terrorfeed.com

Slowly but surely fine tuning my php skills to build some neat stuff.

03-16-2007, 04:52 PM
It looks decent.

I would remove the underline from the links of the "Last Added Terror Feed" trailer -- between the underline and the small text, it's somewhat hard to read.

On an unrelated note, are you in some way affiliate with Gorilla Nation?

03-16-2007, 04:57 PM
you mean on the left? how bout if i killed the underline on all the links? The design was done very quickly, its more the code im showing off :)

Not sure what you mean by if im affiliated with Gorilla Nation. They handle my direct sell advertising but thats it. Why do you ask?

03-16-2007, 05:36 PM
I mean on the right.

As you can see, the underline overlaps the 'Trailer' a bit -- I'm picky.

I'll PM you my question; I don't want to clutter your thread.

03-17-2007, 08:09 AM
ahh gotcha. And nothing wrong with being picky. I do all my own design / coding and although i think im pretty good at coding my design skills are weak. I will tweak it. I got your Pm and replied.