PDA

View Full Version : Weird highlighting?

deronsizemore
02-25-2007, 01:05 PM
www.kentuckygolfing.com

If you try to highlight the text in either the "featured course" or "featured article" section on the left side with the white background it seems weird. It isn't highlighting as it normally would. The text is turning blue (you can see it bearly) but the background isn't turning blue as it normally does when you highlight text on a site.

Anyone know what might be going on?

agua
02-25-2007, 04:55 PM
Its fine here - maybe restart your browser, or even you computer and see if it still happens.

rpanella
02-25-2007, 05:17 PM
Works fine here as well using IE6
________
BLONDE GOLDEN (http://www.****tube.com/categories/317/golden/videos/1)

deronsizemore
02-25-2007, 07:03 PM
Ok thanks. Must be something with my browser then. I'll give it the old magic fix all - reboot, and see what that does.

MaxS
02-25-2007, 07:51 PM
I think I know what you mean?

It's not changing the background color, but the text is going from black to blue. Is that the 'bug'? (a small at that)

deronsizemore
02-25-2007, 07:56 PM
I think I know what you mean?

It's not changing the background color, but the text is going from black to blue. Is that the 'bug'? (a small at that)

Yes, usually when you highlight text the background color will be highlighted...in this case the text is the only thing that is being highlighted. The "login", "register", "forgot password" links at the top respond correctly but the other text in the main content area do not. It's very small and I don't mind if I can't figure it out, but thought there must be something wrong.

EDIT: Seems to be fine on my laptop. I will have to try my desktop later and see if it's still happening.