PDA

View Full Version : Scriptomizers

Yoda
12-31-2003, 11:23 AM
Scriptomizers (http://www.scriptomizers.com) is a collection of code generation tools that allow you to instantly create customized scripts with virtually no programming knowledge. Tools include a popup window creator, drop down jump menu generator, stylesheet generator, HTML table builder, scrollbar coloring wizard, and more (11 in all; 2 for HTML, 2 for CSS, and 7 for JavaScript).

Opened it on the 28th. I've submitted most of the better scripts to Dmoz, Zeal, and HotScripts.com. Still waiting for most of them to be accepted, though I suspect it's just a slight holiday lag.

Feedback is welcome. :) I've got a few ideas in the pipeline, though most time spent on the site will be throwing together new Scriptomizers and getting them promoted.

Mike
12-31-2003, 12:58 PM
Looks great, I can't think of anything that might need changing:)

I've bookmarked it anyway...

incka
12-31-2003, 01:16 PM
WOW... Great Design...

The scripts looks ace, I can see myself using them, and I've bookmarked it too...

GCT13
12-31-2003, 02:26 PM
I am definately going to use this site from time to time, especially for javascript popups and css.

You know what would be nice? A color picker everywhere there's a color selection.

Good luck!

Chris
12-31-2003, 03:05 PM
Looks good Chris, sorry I haven't gotten back to your email. I've been real busy with my new house and the holidays.

ozgression
12-31-2003, 08:49 PM
Love the design also... goodluck with the site.
________
Mazda Porter specifications (http://www.ford-wiki.com/wiki/Mazda_Porter)

Yoda
12-31-2003, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by Chris
Looks good Chris, sorry I haven't gotten back to your email. I've been real busy with my new house and the holidays.
No problem. :) Ditto on both counts for me, as well; we're moving over the holidays, too. Take your time.

Originally posted by GCT13
You know what would be nice? A color picker everywhere there's a color selection.
Yeah, I agree. I thought of it, but don't really have the skill to put one together. At least, not in a particularly elegant way (I'd probably have to do it via a popup). I might get to it at some point down the line.

H.Gustavsson
01-01-2004, 06:16 AM
Very good! I really like those tools. Also nice design and user friendly interface :)
I will definitely visit your site from time to time.

Mike
01-01-2004, 06:56 AM
Did you do the design Yoda?

chromate
01-01-2004, 08:16 AM
Looks great. Love the way you've made adsense look!

Yoda
01-01-2004, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by Mike
Did you do the design Yoda?
Unforunately, no. If I could design like that, I'd own far more than five sites. :) I hired someone, and for the price I think he did a fantastic job. His name's Alex, and he's with Souliss (http://www.souliss.com). I'd recommend him on talent, and his willingness to make changes when asked.

Originally posted by chromate
Looks great. Love the way you've made adsense look!
Thanks. :) Alex created that little box, so I decided to chop it up and use it to contain the ads. I was very thoroughly pleased with the result...I think the ads blend in subtly and wonderfully. I can see the full value of AdSense's color customization options now...it allowed me to effectively remove the border and all that to match the box perfectly.

Thanks everyone...I appreciate the kind words, but would appreciate a few more criticisms even more. :D