PDA

View Full Version : Wanna make money posting on a forum?

killafawk
02-11-2007, 12:54 AM
In order to get my forum up and running to a point where people will see theres people there and then join up to chat instead of seeing no one there currently...

i have some extra cash in paypal. And im willing to offer to pay people to post on my forum for awhile. I just need some people to post and register so it can bring more discussion in and bring in more people.

If you would like to help me just let me know here. and then you can tell me your registerd name on the forum and ill give you 1$ for every 20 posts you make. so 5 cents a post. I dont have alot of money to spend on this so first come first serve and if you can get friends to sign up and show me who they are when they register ill give you 15 cents for every person you tell and have sign up.

Its not much but you'd be surprised how many posts you can make while chatting up a storm.

and for every new thread you start that has something to do with the forum topics ill give you 10 cents.

*ill go into details later but each post has to be at least 1 sentences or more long.*

the site is www.sciligion.com

let me know if your intrested.