PDA

View Full Version : Time to start posting

rpanella
02-10-2007, 10:11 PM
I am a long time lurker both here and previously at Sitepoint and figured it was about time I started posting myself. I run a few sites and earn a pretty decent living off of them, and recently dropped out of college to concentrate on this full time. I learned most of the the fundamental SEO stuff that I know from Chris years ago when I would read every post he made on Sitepoint, and attribute a lot of my success to that. I plan to start posting here somewhat and hope to become a part of this great community that has helped me so much.
________
Autozam Scrum (http://www.ford-wiki.com/wiki/Autozam_Scrum)

ses5909
02-11-2007, 01:43 AM
Hey Russell. Welcome to WPF

Chris
02-11-2007, 07:09 AM
Welcome.

James
02-11-2007, 04:20 PM
I am a long time lurker both here and previously at Sitepoint and figured it was about time I started posting myself. I run a few sites and earn a pretty decent living off of them, and recently dropped out of college to concentrate on this full time. I learned most of the the fundamental SEO stuff that I know from Chris years ago when I would read every post he made on Sitepoint, and attribute a lot of my success to that. I plan to start posting here somewhat and hope to become a part of this great community that has helped me so much.
Awesome, another college dropout. :lol: Welcome aboard!

What course were you in?

rpanella
02-11-2007, 05:09 PM
I was in Computer Science & Engineering (a combined major) at University of California Davis. I finished 3 years and had a good GPA and it wasn't too difficult but it just seemed pointless at the time to continue since I don't plan on using my degree and figured my time could be better spent doing this full time. Also I had mostly GE classes left which I didn't find too interesting. If worse comes to worse I can always go back later, but right now I make enough to support my lifestyle so it seemed like the right thing to do.
________
PUBLIC RISKY (http://www.****tube.com/categories/939/risky/videos/1)