PDA

View Full Version : Organizing Frequently Asked Question for maximum SEO benefits

s2kinteg916
02-10-2007, 09:27 AM
I have a good amount of frequently asked questions on various topics and i was wondering if i should put all the questions and answers on one page or each question and answer on its very own unique page ?

Answers are about a couple of sentences maybe a paragraph or two at the most..

Todd W
02-10-2007, 09:47 AM
I would use seperate pages.

rpanella
02-10-2007, 10:41 PM
If you anticipate people searching for actual terms from the questions and coming to them from the search engines then I would place them on individual pages.

On the other hand if the FAQs are just to help your users and not the focus of your site and will probably not received search traffic, it would be best to place them all on the same page I would think.
________
TIGER BLOOD (http://winningentrepreneur.com/)

James
02-11-2007, 04:18 PM
If you have enough, you may consider splitting the FAQ into categorized sections, and have each categories' questions on a single page. I personally prefer this method, because it means you don't just have a big list, and you don't have to click each little question for an answer which is pretty annoying.

bermuda
02-12-2007, 08:53 AM
Making a good FAQ page can be discussed from many viewpoints, like categorizing the items on different pages, and putting a logical number of links, not too many, on each one.

andyf
02-12-2007, 10:49 AM
If you had a huge database them use different pages base on topics , it will help your visitors to find what they want, IMO if your visitors are satisfied with your content you win the race.