PDA

View Full Version : New Tribal Fusion interface!

Dan Morgan
01-30-2007, 03:01 AM
Not now (sorry), but soon and about time. TF is probably my least visited UI purely because it is so horrid to use.

New Features for Publishers

Our engineers have also been working hard on a new publisher interface to our application which will provide you with substantially more control. I am excited about the new functionality as well as the updated user interface, and I look forward to hearing your impressions at its release.

New tags will be being rolled out soon, plus some new revenue channels. Wonder where they are heading.

Chris
01-30-2007, 06:29 AM
hopefully they include more features to handle TF direct. It annoys me to no end that we're forced to use it and forced to use it at the same revenue level for all creative types.

Dan Morgan
01-30-2007, 07:31 AM
hopefully they include more features to handle TF direct. It annoys me to no end that we're forced to use it and forced to use it at the same revenue level for all creative types.

Amen!

Westech
01-30-2007, 08:06 AM
Double-amen. I also hope they make it easier to manage default campaigns. Any time I need to change around my defaults I dread having to wade through the TF interface.

Dan Morgan
02-07-2007, 05:03 AM
I it easy enough to simply domain block those who appear as N/A (and therefore are appearing via TF Direct), but there are those few who advertise both via standard Market AND TF Direct who I do not want to exclude globally. I think ultimately it is worth the sacrifice as AdSense is generating 10 x the eCPM overall than TF Direct generates.

Small gripe, though.

Generally the interface needs some usability upgrades and visually bringing up to date. I hate the way that everything including the login page is slick, then as soon as you get past the part where you need credentials, it all goes to pot. I seem to remember a website redesign some time ago, and it doesn't seem like it would have been much work to extend that to the UI.