PDA

View Full Version : How long am i banned from AdSense?

fredarn
12-31-2006, 09:22 AM
For about 10 months ago i got banned from Google AdSense because i clicked on my own ads... I really regret this now, but how long time those it normally take before they "Unbann" me?

Do you think i can get approved for AdSense now?
I was thinking aout using tw sites: http://Truemoneymaker.net and http://Golfsiden.net

Cutter
12-31-2006, 09:30 AM
Google doesn't just unban people unless you can get them to.

fredarn
12-31-2006, 09:37 AM
Okey, any tips on how to do that? Should i just try to sign up with a new accounts from time to time, or contact them and tell them that i really want an account, and that i am not going to click on my own ads...+++ ?

Chris
12-31-2006, 09:57 AM
Signing up for new accounts will not work in the long run. You risk losing anything you earn with them.

Your only hope will be to appeal to them through email, apologize profusely, and blame it on newbie ignorance or something.

deronsizemore
01-01-2007, 07:36 PM
Seems like we discussed this before, but you may have worse things to worry about than if you get accepted back to google or not with those images of Tiger on your website. I would hope you got permission from whoever you're using them from?

Generalissimo
01-02-2007, 04:04 AM
You could find a way of doing it - make sure you're IP has changed, register a company, move address (or get a PO Box). Get cheques sent to company name. Use a different bank account. Etc. Or you could just apologise. Your choice.

fredarn
01-09-2007, 07:45 PM
No mercy from google, tried to appologize, but they generally said that i NEVER can be accepted again :-(

AmbulanceBlues
01-11-2007, 11:12 PM
I wouldn't think it's a good idea to admit guilt. I would have come up with a good excuse or a roundabout way of telling them that whatever the problem was, you will work diligently to ensure it doesn't happen again. They ban people all the time for that who didn't actually do it. Unless you tell them to, there's no reason for them to single you out as guilty among the many, many people who get banned that are not guilty.