PDA

View Full Version : Friendfinder Convertion Ratios?

MissMandy
12-24-2006, 08:50 AM
What sort of Friendfinder Convertion Ratios are people getting on signed up free members to becoming paid members?

Cutter
12-28-2006, 04:17 PM
Really bad when I've used them, like 1:100 for free registrations. I recommend joining Azoogle and trying out some of their dating offers.

Chris
12-29-2006, 07:13 AM
Yes, crappy here too.

MissMandy
12-29-2006, 10:15 AM
Really bad when I've used them, like 1:100 for free registrations. I recommend joining Azoogle and trying out some of their dating offers.

Do you mean to say that for every 100 people that sign up for a free profile, only one converts to paid membership?

Cutter
12-29-2006, 11:53 AM
No, for every 100 clicks may be one signs up for a free membership. Not sure what they pay now, but when I used them than meant $1. In otherwords, earnings per click was like a penny. Any PPC network can beat that. In terms of paid memberships, my guess would be 1:500-1:1000.

The problem with FriendFinder is the system is really AdultFriendFinder, and thats what its been made to convert for. Take out the adult content and its a pretty uninteresting and non-converting dating site.

chromate
12-29-2006, 02:29 PM
Not sure about free members to paid member conversion.

10% of traffic I send them registers as a free member. The payout is terrible though, $0.05 for males and $0.10 for females. How bad is that for a CPA?! Not worth it at all. I don't actually know why I'm still sending them traffic. Just been too busy to pay any attention to it. Gotta fix that in the new year and send it to one of the azoogle offers instead.

I used to be on the "pay per order" option (before they manually switched me) which was much better, $25 per order, and I *used* to convert between 1% - 2%, sending a couple of hundred visitors a day to them. I'm guessing it would be much lower now as conversions for dating sites have dropped accross the board.

Can't seem to get any detailed stats out of friendfinder to give any more details, sorry.

I'll try some of the azoogle offers and report back in the new year.

Andrew, are you running any of the dating related offers from azoogle? If so, which ones work for you?

Cutter
12-29-2006, 08:25 PM
Yeah, I am. I'll send you a PM with specifics.