PDA

View Full Version : help me come up with a good domain

Cloughie
12-17-2006, 12:19 PM
Me and my bro are developing a new website, due to be launched in January and we need help coming up with a good domain.

My brothers name is Joseph Clough and he is a trained nlp practitioner and hypnotherapist. We have made the decision to make him a focal point of the site as in the future he expects to be a pretty big name in the hypnosis community. Also, having a real face and a name associated with theproducts we will be selling is important.

The products will be hypnosis cd's and also moving into general personal development audio and books.

My question. We need a good domain.

Should we include the name or subject keywords in the title. Or... just go for something really different and not linked to the subject at all?

This guy has done quite well with just his name - http://www.stevegjones.com/

Is the type of stuff we'll do..

Any ideas? 50 bucks for anyone that comes up with a cool name which we use :)

Chris
12-17-2006, 01:17 PM
Going by the name will provide utmost brandability in the future if that is the route you want to go.

11-30-2007, 02:41 AM
Hey that is great you are going to start that site, I am very interested in the topic. I sent you a PM with my domain suggestion. If you are going to want to show up in searches then I suggest putting atleast 1 keyword in the domain. So I have sent my suggestion.