PDA

View Full Version : Help me pick a domain for my new passion: Health Related

s2kinteg916
12-16-2006, 09:01 AM
I been building sites on hobbies and interest for a good amount but ive tended to give up because most of the sites i never really had a passion for.

This year has been dramatic and i had alot of life changes after losing 75 lbs or more and accomplishing every goal i set out to do this year. After soul searching and trying to find who i am i realize that i want to be able to help people who are in the position i once was.

I currently own

DIETSUCCESSSTORY.COM

and

BODYTRANSFORMATIONS.org

im willing to buy another if you can recommend a good one..

I like diet success story but i dislike the sss im unsure if that is a problem.

Bodytransformations has good keywords but i dont think it centers around the them im going for which is changing your life, rebirth, success, energy and so on it seems more like a physical rather than overall transformation.

Chris
12-16-2006, 09:31 AM
Have you done any keyword research as to which keywords are more popular

(diet, weight loss, body transformation, health living, etc etc).

s2kinteg916
12-16-2006, 02:34 PM
Im looking more of a brandable name so i can associate with changing your life by improving on your health. As far as keywords its not a top priority since i will providing quality content for my niche.

Chris
12-16-2006, 02:53 PM
Well neither of the ones you already have are very brandable, so if you're going in that direction, then you really need to go in that direction.

Westech
12-16-2006, 05:12 PM
If you're going for brandable you definitely need to use a .com. Use any other extension and you'll lose a lot of your type in traffic.

s2kinteg916
12-18-2006, 06:42 AM
After reading cloughie's thread i was thinking about maybe going with one that i already have called

i want to build a site about what i overcame sorta like a personal development health/fitness type of site so maybe using my name to brand is a better idea.

What are your thoughts chris ?