PDA

View Full Version : High Quality Manual submission to 400 PR7-PR4 directories

getjimmy
12-14-2006, 08:54 AM
I am offering manual directory submission services to 400 directories(all above P4+). Directories which will be used, have very good acceptance ratio. all directories are SEO friendly. 100% satisfactory job will provide you.

I will try to provide you best service of directory submission. Those directory i will use for submissions are SEO friendly and have a PR-4 to PR-7. All are index by search engine. I never submit your site in reciprocal and paid directory. I am sure that you will definitely get satisfaction through my service.

The site details I need are: (1)URL (2)Title (3)Description (4)Categories (5)Name to be used (6)Email address to be used and (7)Address to be used.

All the submissions will b completed within 48 hours with highest quality of work.

After the work has been completed I will email you a report with the list of directories your site was submitted to.

If you have any question, please let me know, I'll clarify it immediately.

Price = $30

Payment via PayPal or E-gold.Interested please PM me. Keenly waiting to get orders from you.

Thanks in advance.

Jack21
02-03-2007, 10:49 PM
Don't you think you offering the service for a high price.

I cam across this site which offers directory submission at very reasonable rate.

100 directory submission 9$

200 directory submission 15$

300 directory submission 25$

500 directory submission 50$

http://www.submitedge.com