PDA

View Full Version : Incka

Chris
12-10-2006, 02:47 PM
Sean has asked to be allowed to return to our forum, and he has promised to behave, so I have granted his request on a preliminary basis.

Todd W
12-10-2006, 07:00 PM
Wow, I have not heard that name in a very very long time.

Will be interesting to see what he's done over the last few months.

Generalissimo
12-11-2006, 12:20 AM
Hello (I'm incka, BTW, just my user name is different).

I'm going to avoid posting much in this section and spend my time mainly in Advertising and Affiliate Programs, however I'll respond to questions in this thread.

Since leaving the site I stopped activly working on my websites as much, and this reduced the amount I was making (still three-figure amount per day however), this was partly to do with exams coming up and partly to do with not having access to the best webmaster site around because of several silly mistakes I made.

In August this year I moved out from my parents into an apartment financed through my websites, at first I did hardly any website publishing work but I've just got back into it now that it's coming up to Christmas.

The main site in my network is still Craziness (which might have been called URGames when I left here), I still have other sites but the income from them is negilable.

It will be good to see old friends again, and make new ones. You'll have to update me on your progresses in web business too, as although I have occasionaly lurked on the site (particularly enjoying the blog), I haven't spent enough time here to keep track of new websites, etc.

I'll probably be spending the majority of my time here in the Advertising and Affiliate Programs forum, it's where I feel most at home, however will venture into other forums. Unlike last time however I shall try to spend most posts answering questions and making worthwhile contributions rather than simply trying to extend my post count.

Thank you for having me back.

Sean.

chromate
12-11-2006, 12:04 PM
Welcome back Sean.

Hasn't been the same without you, I missed your lively input. It'll be good to see what you come up with in the coming months.

Mike
12-20-2006, 04:07 AM
Now that was a surprise! Just got back from holiday and seen the return of Incka? What a christmas present :)

michael_gersitz
12-23-2006, 05:44 PM
lol "what a christmas present"

AndyH
12-24-2006, 01:13 AM
lol "what a christmas present"

It is as if he jumped out of the cake or something :lol:

p.s - chris, you need better emoticons...

piniyini
12-25-2006, 03:10 PM
Hey Sean whereabouts in Hudds are you at the mo?

Generalissimo
12-27-2006, 02:11 AM
Hey Sean whereabouts in Hudds are you at the mo?

Near the ring road, in a complex called 1535 The Melting Point on Firth Street. Got my own yuppie flat with my web earnings when I was 16... The internet is wonderful...

Perhaps we could meet up sometime, and Mike too (who I think at weekends lives in Wakefield), and anyone else who is vaguely near West Yorkshire on here... I had an idea for network of local sites but don't have the time to manage them on my own, as we've in three seperate but next door cities/towns we could do that quite well...

piniyini
12-28-2006, 06:01 AM
Firth Street? Thats right next to the Uni!!

Generalissimo
12-28-2006, 01:23 PM
Yeah, right next to Canal Side IT department. Another member on these forums goes to uni there...