PDA

View Full Version : testimonial for chris

roseau
12-09-2006, 11:40 AM
I have watched Chris' posts over the years. I was most impressed by the fact that when I had specific problems, he didn't hesitate to help me even thought he was the "big guru". That is what makes the difference between someone who is really in this business and the overnight shyksters. I feel that many people are not in the business as a business but rather a get rich quick scheme so basically they provide nothing of value to others.

Chris, on the other hand, is truly interested in a long term business relationship. He will answer questions and does provide something of real merit. His methods are tried and true.

I usually post with specific problems so if someone provides an answer, you know if it works or not right away. I am always thankful for Chris' responses as they do send me where I need to go. They are direct, to the point and I know I can trust what he says.

This site is on my daily to do list of things to check. Thanks again for all the assistance ~!

Chris
12-09-2006, 07:13 PM
thanks for posting

Farmer77
12-10-2006, 12:14 PM
I have watched Chris' posts over the years. I was most impressed by the fact that when I had specific problems, he didn't hesitate to help me even thought he was the "big guru". That is what makes the difference between someone who is really in this business and the overnight shyksters. I feel that many people are not in the business as a business but rather a get rich quick scheme so basically they provide nothing of value to others.

Chris, on the other hand, is truly interested in a long term business relationship. He will answer questions and does provide something of real merit. His methods are tried and true.

I come here often because Chris has done it and his writing is concise. In other words, I don't have to sift through a lot of fluff to get to the good stuff.

KLB
12-11-2006, 08:06 AM
I first met Chris at another forum we both frequent a few years ago. What I quickly learned is that his advice is reliable and that he was willing to share his wealth of knowledge. Chris does not simply regurgitate what others claim, he questions and experiments on his own and he does considerable research.

Chris is probably one of the most successful web publishers I know, yet in spite of his success he is still willing to share with others who are trying to become successful. I attribute a great amount of the success I have had in turning my sites into an economic success to what I learned from people like Chris.