PDA

View Full Version : Link exchange question

Skeewe
12-09-2006, 03:20 AM
Hello,
I wonder is it always good to exchange links with absolutely any site who offer it. Recently I got alot of emails offering link exchange, and some of them are not really related with my niche. Is there any possible damage?
Any thoughts about this?

Thanks

Chris
12-09-2006, 06:59 AM
No, only do it with related sites. And then don't make it obvious like a "link exchange" page.

Farmer77
12-10-2006, 10:04 AM
Hello,
I wonder is it always good to exchange links with absolutely any site who offer it. Recently I got alot of emails offering link exchange, and some of them are not really related with my niche. Is there any possible damage?
Any thoughts about this?

Thanks

I think that Matt Cutts google guy said that link exchange won't help your Page Rank, so only exchange links for the traffic.

affiliates7
04-02-2007, 01:30 AM
- depending to your situation to accept or not:
if your web site is new and you have not the time or money to promote your web site by others ways it is better to accept any links. at the end no related links more interested than you have not any links.
- if you schedule to promote your wbe site with many tools than exchange links at this moment you can exchange just with related links.