PDA

View Full Version : 3 New Blog Posts

Chris
11-17-2006, 07:27 PM
Since a lot of you said you wanted to know when the blog was updated. Here is your warning, 3 new posts in the last few days.

The most recent one, an essay on PageRank, I'm proud of. Links appreciated. :)

stymiee
11-17-2006, 08:01 PM
If only we could get more people to read it. Time to post this on a couple of forums I know. ;)

Chris
11-17-2006, 08:38 PM
Hmm... what about Digg? I've never submitted a story there, someone want to?

AmbulanceBlues
11-17-2006, 10:08 PM
For some reason, they're not showing up in the recent articles box on your front page. I reloaded a few times because my browser feeds me cached pages at the weirdest times, but still no new articles. I did find them under the blog tab, however. First time I'd ever used that particular tab. The rest I just got from the recent articles box or from the categories on the front page.

EDIT: Wow. I never realized how much I was missing by not going directly to the blog itself.

AmbulanceBlues
11-17-2006, 10:11 PM
Are you still planning to write that article on building a CMS? My php/mysql skills are at the point now I wanted to give it a try, and I haven't found a related article at any of the sites I visit.

Chris
11-18-2006, 06:47 AM
Hmm... I don't remember wanting to write an article on building a CMS... maybe one on what to look for with a CMS, but not building one itself. that is a pretty ambitious PHP article.

Chris
11-18-2006, 06:57 AM
I really need to give the blog more screen time I guess. It'll come with the new design for this site.

Until then, if you use Google's homepage or My Yahoo or have a blog reader service... try subscribing to the feed.

stymiee
11-18-2006, 10:28 AM
Dugg: http://digg.com/tech_news/PageRank_An_Essay