PDA

View Full Version : My Site Is Completed...need Feedback Please!

DateRaterCSA
11-08-2006, 10:25 PM
Hey everybody...im finally complete with my website that ive been working on for about a month or so...and now its time to get reviewed...please let me know what you guys think...also please give me any suggestions/ideas/comments about it....Thanks! I would really appreciate the help guys! Click below to see the finalized webiste...

www.Date-Rater.com

Chris
11-09-2006, 08:52 AM
The first thing I noticed when visiting your site is I was confused with what your site was about. Dating or Picture Rating or Both? Maybe a paragraph of welcome text with a short explanation would be in order.

roseau
11-09-2006, 09:48 AM
Although, I think your graphics and menu are sharp looking, I found the main graphic took away from the inside pages.

I think it is great looking on the home page - the graphic with the 3 people - but when I move to the FAQ and the About Us page, I couldn;t find the text - my eyes moved right to the photo and it took a minute or so for me to realize the text was down below.

I think some people might be lost and not sign up bc the graphic takes over the information page.

To be honest, I am not a real graphics person, I like text and reading so maybe I am in the minority.

Anyway, I hope the comment helps.

Good Luck with your launch ~!

Skeewe
02-27-2007, 01:23 AM
Shout box is not blended into design color sheme.

Also, I agree that you may to put brief description on home page for folks with short attention span

polspoel
02-27-2007, 07:35 AM
What's with all the old threads being replied to?...

Chris
02-27-2007, 08:35 AM
Skeewe probably thought it'd be good karma to offer a bunch of reviews before posting his own.