PDA

View Full Version : Please Review

coleblitz
10-19-2006, 09:11 AM
Hey,

I have been working on an articles website.......this is what I've got so far
ColeBlitz.com (http://www.coleblitz.com)

Please do review and tell me all that I've done wrong.

The home page I wanna redo......but not right now (tired after the first round of coding and designing).

Please help me out guys........

artist
10-20-2006, 07:04 AM
Good of you. I like it.

coleblitz
10-20-2006, 08:10 AM
Hey thanks a lot artist :D

Chris
10-20-2006, 08:28 AM
I find the images to be a little too optimized in that you lose the crispness you get with an unoptimized image. They're all slightly blurry and slightly pixelated.

coleblitz
10-20-2006, 08:32 AM
I find the images to be a little too optimized in that you lose the crispness you get with an unoptimized image. They're all slightly blurry and slightly pixelated.

I got the feedback from many ppl that the site was too heavy :(
Does it make a big difference? Wat is the resolution you are on?

coleblitz
10-20-2006, 08:54 AM
I'm trying to work on an Articles Website (incase u havent checked out the site yet..) I know there are millions of them already..........and I've been told like a million times to do something specific and not just a general articles page.

But somehow I didnt feel like locking myself in to a particular subject/field.

Also I dont like to use the articles from the article directories...I'd like the article to be submitted by the author itself....so that we can keep in touch with him.......let him know how the article is doing...and also a messaging system which let's the reader message the author and a few more features like that.......which will require that the author be a registered user....

So what do u guys think? Any feedback will be helpful.

Is there anybody here who has done something like this before?

What should I do next?