PDA

View Full Version : South Park Warcraft episode

Westech
10-05-2006, 07:05 AM
Did anyone catch the South Park World of Warcraft episode last night? It was hillarious!

Chris
10-05-2006, 07:24 AM
Ya it was pretty good.

Westech
10-05-2006, 03:20 PM
My wife always watches South Park with me (what can I say, I'm blessed with an awesome wife!) She doesn't know a lot about the whole video game culture, so I was really surprised when she was able to follow this episode perfectly and understand words like "pwned" and "noob". It turns out she's picked up quite a bit of gamer vocabulary from moderating the highscore submissions on our online games site! :)

Doug
10-05-2006, 05:59 PM
I was lucky enough to catch it when it was on at midnight. I thought it was pretty funny. I too am blessed with a girlfriend who watches south park with me. She didnt at first but now she thinks its hilarious.

Chris
10-05-2006, 07:46 PM
My wife was the same way, she made fun of me for watching a "cartoon" when we first met, now she likes it as much as I do.

James
10-05-2006, 09:18 PM
http://mrtwig.net/ 2nd torrent from the top in the torrent list near the page's bottom.

Westech
10-06-2006, 06:54 AM
I've also gotten my wife into Family Guy, and she got more interested in the Internet stuff once she saw some checks start comming in. Now if I could just get her addicted to a few video games I'll be all set. So far she hates all of them except Tetris. Women! :rolleyes:

EDIT: Actually, that's not fair. She also likes Jumpagon (http://www.crazymonkeygames.com/Jumpagon.html) and was pretty addicted to it for a while.

Doug
10-06-2006, 06:57 AM
Yea, I didn't have to work very hard with the Family Guy thing, she liked that a little already, but needless to say she loves that now too. I actually got her to play an online game with me but she was only doing that because I asked.

Doug
10-06-2006, 09:54 AM
I forgot she does like to play the old SNES games. She actually beats me at the combat ones because she uses the famous girl method of press every button at random times. Its frustrating because I actually know the special moves and she still beats me.

Selkirk
10-11-2006, 05:39 AM
she made fun of me for watching a "cartoon" when we first met
Its funny how some people are prejudiced against anything animated. I couldn't get my Dad to watch Kill Bill past the anime scene. This is a guy who watches Walker, texas ranger and Tivos every lame *** Steven Segal movie that come on the TV. But once the movie became a "cartoon," he wouldn't watch it, saying "cartoons are for kids." Of course, Kill Bill is definitely not for kids.