PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft needs to release a Service Pack 3 or something

deronsizemore
10-04-2006, 01:05 PM
I reload quite a few computers at my job and it's getting rediculous to have to go in and update XP. There are 70 updates!

masm50
10-04-2006, 02:58 PM
I was just thinking about reinstalling Windows on my machine recently as performance is slipping. That is going to take me a while :(

-Tim

KelliShaver
10-04-2006, 03:15 PM
Yah, tell me about it. I probalby reinstall XP on something on just about a daily basis.

KLB
10-04-2006, 04:02 PM
Sounds like you need a ghost image that you can use to speed up the process. I do agree, however, that it is getting near time for a SP3 for WinXP.

deronsizemore
10-04-2006, 04:04 PM
I was just thinking about reinstalling Windows on my machine recently as performance is slipping. That is going to take me a while :(

-Tim

Ah, it really doesn't take that long, cause you can select them all at once and just click install and wait on it to get done, but it's still just flipping annoying! lol

deronsizemore
10-04-2006, 04:05 PM
Sounds like you need a ghost image that you can use to speed up the process. I do agree, however, that it is getting near time for a SP3 for WinXP.

Well yeah, you're right. We have the newest version of ghost, but I can't give you a good reason why I'm not using it. :confused: