PDA

View Full Version : affiliate help sites

s2kinteg916
12-09-2003, 06:20 PM
Ive read many forums and searched on as many sites as i can to find information regarding affiliate programs. I was wondering if u guys have a good affiliate help sites that you recommend.

I really want to learn more about converting more sales..

X Q mano
12-11-2003, 05:22 AM
What's wrong with this site? :D

s2kinteg916
12-11-2003, 05:42 AM
i probally read through it like 6 times!!!!!!! sometimes when your on a roll u just want to jump from site to site looking for stuff!!! It gets addicting

Mike
12-11-2003, 07:31 AM
There's many affiliate help sites that all claim to tell you the right stuff. At them there's no proof of the methods working.

There is here:)

Cloughie
12-11-2003, 07:48 AM
Ok, number one rule and I learned this from Chris, and also he has a great article that emphasizes this. Produce content ALONGSIDE well placed affiliate links.

I ran an affiliate program literally a year ago for supplements. I got squat from it because it was just a link on my home page.

We recently did an interview with someone who is a leader in the field of fat loss and a very popular figure on the net. He had an ebook geared towards weight lifters and losing fat. We obviously credited him in the interview with a couple of links and made people aware that they could purchase his books on his website. We signed up with clickbank for his affiliate program and I let it run. I really did not think it would make anything at all.

I sign in 20 days later and we made $100. Its now 35 days and we made 180 so far. Ok not a huge amount but its only a couple of links in an article!

Good job we are doing a 2nd part to the interview with sample chapters of his book huh? ;)

Give people a reason to WANT to buy the product. That’s the way to make the money in my opinion.

s2kinteg916
12-11-2003, 01:42 PM
Maybe we should change this thread into affiliate program tips =)