PDA

View Full Version : Internet marketing getting harder by the day

vahsi000
09-30-2006, 09:36 PM
Like, there are so many forums and website giving away tips to earn money, but from the way i see things there are two levels of the economic pyramid when it comes to income, the high earners and the low earners. I personally don't think there's a middle class.

About 2 months ago i applied for a reall life job one day, the next day i started work, it's a call-center role. My annual income should be somewhere around 30-40k. Now, i've been working to earn money online as a part-time role over the past few years and thanks to google i've got somthin around 10 bucks (i earn more then that in 1 hours at work).

Will there be always this big of a gap between those successful internet marketers and unsuccessful ones?

Cutter
10-01-2006, 12:58 AM
I've been working full time for the last two years to earn money online and I can tell you my income beats the hell out of a call center job.

Think about the pyramid this way. There are 10 results in Google that matter. If you are on page 2 you might as well be on page 569. That distribution is more like a handful of Bill Gates and Larry Elisons and everyone else is starving. Fortunately you don't have to rank well on Google to build a profitable website.