PDA

View Full Version : Absolutely free Live Chat, Web Statistics, Instant Messenging.

NickMatina
09-25-2006, 03:46 PM
No need to barter here, this software is completely free. Please have a look.

http://www.chatstat.com

If you have questions about why or how its free, refer here: http://chatstat.com/price.php

Major Features:

INSTANT MESSENGER INTERFACE
Works much like Trillian , except that your website's visitors show up on your buddy list, just like other IM platforms do.

VOIP CALL BACK
A customer will see a graphic button with a small telephone icon and text next to it that says, “Call Me Right Now”. Once clicked, they are asked to enter their phone number. The visitor is then placed in the queue. When the “Call Me Right Now” user comes up in the queue, the ChatStat IM client will dial the end users phone number over the internet using VoIP (Voice aOver IP) and connect the call. When the "Call Me Now" user answers the phone, the operator and web visitor will be connected and can proceed with a support phone call. At the end of the call, the operator enters the results of the call into the ChatStat system log for future reference, and moves on to help the next customer.

LIVE CHAT WITH WEB VISITORS
ChatStat gives you the ability to conduct live chat with website visitors! You can proactively contact them, or they can click on an icon to contact you!

WEB STATS USING MOVINGGRAPH TECHNOLOGY
The first web statistics package that can predict future traffic! Includes zoom, scroll, pan, extrapolate, and explore modes. Our new graphing system will blow you away! You can instantly view vast amounts of data in a graph that updates 30 times per second. Over 40 high speed "MovingGraph" graphs for Site Statistics can tell you just about everything you would ever want to know about your website traffic.

TRILLIAN LIKE INSTANT MESSENGER AGGREGATOR
ChatStat supports AIM, ICQ, Yahoo, MSN, Jabber, Skype, and GoogleTalk. Because ChatStat directly supports all of these major instant messenger mediums, it means that you do not have to have multiple IM clients open at once. By using ChatStat to connect with all of your accounts and your website visitors at the same time, only one program is needed.

NOTE: We are currently seeking HOSTING providers to partner with. If you would like to offer our services to your customers, email me at nick@chatstat.com

Thanks!

Nick Matina
CEO
ChatStat