PDA

View Full Version : can u ever get back into adsense

izwar
09-01-2006, 01:09 PM
My account was banned for invalid clicks a long time ago, jus wondering if down teh line wen my traffic levels go higher if there would be chance of getting back in by just reapplying or something.

Erin
09-01-2006, 01:42 PM
I've heard it's extremely difficult. In fact, I've never heard of anyone getting back in under the same name.

Maybe others can share some success stories, though.

James
09-01-2006, 05:56 PM
I've never heard of anyone being let back in. I wouldn't even consider it a possibility.

Chris
09-01-2006, 07:05 PM
I'm sure its possible, but you'd need to really clean up your act and it'd depend on how severe the action was that got you kicked in the first place.

Masetek
09-02-2006, 08:15 AM
Signup under your mothers, girlfriends, company name

chromate
09-02-2006, 01:21 PM
Depending on where those invalid clicks came from, there may be hope. People do get let back in. I hope this link will help you...

http://www.yfs1.com/adsense-reinstatement-guide/

izwar
09-02-2006, 02:30 PM
thanks for those links i just sent them a good email explaining everything again, and ill be following up in a few days untill i get some sort of response.

also if you sign up with another family members name, wont they know you are showing ads from a site that has been blocked?

izwar
09-02-2006, 02:33 PM
another question ive always been wondering is cant someone if they wanted to be a SOB get your account banned by just clicking repeatldy on ads from your site all day every day? google would consider that click fraud right?

Chris
09-02-2006, 03:18 PM
Google is smart about that Izwar.

They'll look at your account history, if it is a new account they might ban you, but if it is an old account they'll just not pay you for the clicks. They'll also of course compare the IP address that is clicking with the IPs you use when logging on to check your account.

Its not like Google hasn't thought about anti-competitor clicking like that.

chromate
09-03-2006, 05:34 AM
also if you sign up with another family members name, wont they know you are showing ads from a site that has been blocked?

Yeah probably. I'm sure I've seen emails where people have been banned again due to using a "domain that has previously been associated with a banned account" or something. They'll probably check the IP you use too. So even if you sign up with a different name, they'll likely suspect something. Your best bet is just to be honest with them and try and get re-instated. Be persistent.

Also, could you not give Yahoo Publisher Network a go instead?

izwar
09-04-2006, 09:51 AM
i applied to YPN a long time ago probably been 3 months and nothing yet, for google im sending them emails through their contact forms under adsense under the "other" section very nice emails stating the whoel situation, im thinking of sending one every other day.

Johnny Gulag
09-04-2006, 02:48 PM
i applied to YPN a long time ago probably been 3 months and nothing yet, for google im sending them emails through their contact forms under adsense under the "other" section very nice emails stating the whoel situation, im thinking of sending one every other day. Sending Google repeated emails would not be the best way to go IMO

AmbulanceBlues
09-04-2006, 10:12 PM
Chris,

I've started clicking alot of ads jsut to look around, since I got into studying web site publishing. Consequently, I click alot of ads on your site because they are all pretty relevant and tell me what's available. I still don't buy much. I never used to click on ads at all.

Does this put you at risk of being banned? Do they expect a certain maximum per user or a certain action rate per click?

izwar
09-05-2006, 05:15 PM
Sending Google repeated emails would not be the best way to go IMO

they NEVEr respond then its very frustrating i dont know how to go about with this method lol

izwar
09-10-2006, 12:13 AM
they dont respond to my emaila anymore did they block my email or just simply choose not to respond

chromate
09-10-2006, 04:19 AM
In that case, I would just hold out for YPN. Then perhaps try google again in a few months time.

izwar
09-10-2006, 11:44 AM
its been over 3 or 4 months and still no word from YPN any way to find out progress of your application

izwar
09-10-2006, 05:28 PM
any email they have that i can find out any updates on my account or anything like that?