PDA

View Full Version : Perry Marshall adwords book

agua
08-28-2006, 07:11 PM
Hi - I have used adwords on and off for around 3 years and had some good success - but I always feel like I can do better.

I have read some good reviews of Perry Marshalls ebook but can't quite work out if its for newbie adwords users, or ones with experience or both.

Has anyone here read it or can anyone recommend any other good adwords books? Or should I just stick to websites and forms?

chromate
08-29-2006, 05:27 AM
I've read it. I would say it's probably the leading adwords ebook. I think both pros and newbies could benefit from it because it basically covers everything. I've not come across anything covered elsewhere in forums or articles that isn't included in the book.

Your other option is to get a Google AdWords certification.

agua
08-29-2006, 03:36 PM
Thanks chromate - thats the info I was after.

I didn't want to buy it if it only contained information I already was aware of...

Cheers mate :D

STI
11-22-2006, 01:27 PM
I purchased Perry Marshall's guide to Adwords about a year ago. I found the information to be very useful.

Another good one is Andrew Goodman's "Google Adword Campaigns" at page-zero.com.

Of the two, though, I'd have to say that Perry Marshall's is better.

Sagewing
11-22-2006, 03:22 PM
I learned from Perry Marshall's book, for sure. But, I found the tone of it (and the marketing materials I continue to get) to be very annoying.

affiliates7
02-15-2007, 01:19 AM
Perry marshall is a recommended ebook for google adwords, I think if you are interested to google adword , you should take many different ebook related to this topic.
- many advertiser use google adword without have an idea about google adsnese and this their mistake, understand google adsense to get more result from google adword.

izwar
02-23-2007, 01:32 PM
im gnna get this book as well to learn the basics.

k001
03-09-2007, 04:52 AM
I would just read this and google adwords help center articles.

www.google.com/ads/library/maximimum_effect_dec03.pdf (http://www.google.com/ads/library/maximimum_effect_dec03.pdf)

Your other option is to get a Google AdWords certification.

And maybe get this.

Emancipator
03-09-2007, 09:07 AM
thanks k001 i am going to read that!