PDA

View Full Version : Ecommerce hosting

izwar
08-20-2006, 01:12 PM
Im going to be launching first ecommerce site soon, and i currently use siteground.com and i have had no problems at all they offer 20 GIGS and 800 GB bandwith at 70 dollars a Year, but no one really knows them so i want to make sure everything will be stable, i want a very known and what concerns me most is uptime and speed and being reliable what is best hosting for this for eccomerce stores

izwar
08-21-2006, 01:19 PM
im looking at site5, hostgator and 1 and 1 and perhaps site ground.

is that claim that site5 has very lil sites per server true? which makes it faster?

charlesgan
01-13-2007, 10:26 AM
i used hostgator once, no major problem with them.
now i even recommend to my friends/customers. i think there is a reason to pay extra little for a quality hosting like this one. worth it.

Seleno
10-04-2007, 11:34 PM
and how many site you can host there?

Irenic Shogun
07-11-2008, 05:26 PM
Im going to be launching first ecommerce site soon, and i currently use siteground.com and i have had no problems at all they offer 20 GIGS and 800 GB bandwith at 70 dollars a Year, but no one really knows them so i want to make sure everything will be stable, i want a very known and what concerns me most is uptime and speed and being reliable what is best hosting for this for eccomerce stores

What do you mean by "known" The popularity of your host has nothing to do with the popularity of your store. That should be your main priority. I could refer you to a site that offers free SSL with any hosting package just PM me for more details.

Todd W
07-11-2008, 07:41 PM
Hostgator has gone down for 4+hrs for me and many others.

Hostasauaurs.com for ecommerce. In the last ~3yrs I've ahd MAYBE 15 minutes TOTAL down time. They specialize in e-commerce hosting. You get what you pay for imho.