PDA

View Full Version : Over 52,000 articles to make 208 Adsense sites, for less than 50 cents a site!!

Nintendo
08-09-2006, 08:45 PM
Need some content to make a bunch of Adsense/Yahoo sites? I got over 52,000 articles covering 208 topics, for just $99.95 or less than 50 cents a topic! There's also 4.5 GIGS of public domain books, images, fonts, and movies. All for just $99.95! You'll have access to everything to download as zip files, right after ordering.

http://www.turnkey-content.com/

If you're a Clickbank affiliate and would be interested in promoting the site and making $54.87 per order, send me a PM.

Emancipator
08-10-2006, 11:41 AM
is it articles or websites? The articles interest me, but it says they are websites on the link. That doesnt interest me as much as articles in some text format.

What does everyone think of this? to me its damn dirt cheap. I dont know how you could even get this content for so damn cheap.

Mike
08-10-2006, 01:16 PM
Yeah but once a few people have bought it, it's going to be pretty worthless really.

Nintendo
08-10-2006, 03:29 PM
There zip files of articles ready to upload to make web sites. No domains, just batches or articles covering over 200 topics. Programs are used to get the stuff much faster than geting them yourself. All the articles are in static .shtml format. Two perl files change the header and footer on all the pages.

Take a look at the two Example links there.

Emancipator
08-11-2006, 08:00 AM
yeah i did. I dont have any interest in the perl files, I just want the articles. What is the license on the articles? 52,000 for $100 is dirt cheap i couldnt buy content for anywhere near that price.

Nintendo
08-12-2006, 08:51 AM
What is the license on the articles?

You just can't edit the articles, or the writers by-lines.

Emancipator
08-12-2006, 02:00 PM
the by line is obvious to me. But you cant change the article content? I am planning on buying this content and then hiring a writer to make changes to it to suit my needs. The original author credit would be retained. Is this not gonna fly? Thanks for answering bro.

Nintendo
08-12-2006, 06:22 PM
Nope. The only kinds of changes that article writers allow is fixing errors, for example spelling errors.

You would need to get articles from a site that has private lable rights. Then you can change anything AND give yourself the by-line credit. Those sites usually give out a few hundred articles a month.