PDA

View Full Version : Lay Out HELP writers BLOCK

izwar
08-09-2006, 02:15 PM
Im having a big problem, kind of like writers block for the internet i made the header for my site and i really like it alot love it actually and i made one lil login box which i really like as well but other then that i am completely lost. As how to lay my site out, its going 2 be another redesign of my current site but more SEO friendly well a lil more and faster loading. Here is what i have so far its a jpg.

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/2058/homepage2px0.jpg

(zoom in once)

i really like the login menu so mabie use that as the other tables but i tried that and it just doesnt look clean like the rest of the site so far. how do you guys get through this, the things and blocks i will need to include are

Newest members, news,, an area for text description ( more for seo then anything), featured club, upcoming events, a Join now graphic, and room for an ad perhaps a Square i dont want the whole leaderboard thing as my header is quite large. So i dont know any help on this or suggestions as to what i can do thanks.

deronsizemore
08-09-2006, 02:31 PM
I get inspiration from all kinds of places. Usually gallery sites. www.cssvault.com, www.cssbeauty.com, www.cssmania.com, www.cssdrive.com are some I visit.

izwar
08-09-2006, 04:16 PM
ive been lookin at all competitors sites, and other sites just cant seem to get it together

Chris
08-11-2006, 08:45 AM
Your "Bringing Nightlife Home" & "Sign Up Here" text seems a little too fuzzy.