PDA

View Full Version : Looking for opinions of Forum Elves

RenFrompenn
07-27-2006, 07:35 PM
I am considering hiring the Forum Elves. Could people who have experience with their service please provide me with opinions? Thanks!

Emancipator
07-27-2006, 08:26 PM
i have honestly never heard of them. How much do they charge and what sites have they worked on?

Emancipator
07-27-2006, 08:31 PM
i checked them out and they are dirt cheap but they also have typos and statements that caught me as odd on their mainpage. But for $90, 450 posts is a good buy in my books so long as its not 1 word posts. I would get them to clearly state how long each post will be since i couldnt find it on their site and give em a shot.

$90 is a small investment and if you do be sure to share feedback.

RenFrompenn
07-27-2006, 08:57 PM
i checked them out and they are dirt cheap but they also have typos and statements that caught me as odd on their mainpage. But for $90, 450 posts is a good buy in my books so long as its not 1 word posts. I would get them to clearly state how long each post will be since i couldnt find it on their site and give em a shot.

$90 is a small investment and if you do be sure to share feedback.

Can I ask which statements were odd to you?

Chris
07-28-2006, 05:51 AM
My only knowledge of them is from them being sold multiple times (the company that is).

Emancipator
07-28-2006, 06:23 AM
indeed chris i noticed complaints on that very topic. Ren the comments about increasing my page rank by doing posts is a kinda wishy washy statement.

If you started a site you are gonna get a pr 2 or 3 regardless of what a forum poster does.