PDA

View Full Version : Why Google ignores me?

Skeewe
07-26-2006, 03:06 AM
I just cannot get my site listed on Google using keywords or phrases (even the same one that put me in first 10 results on MSN or Yahoo).
I belive I am not penalised by Google becose when I type my exact domain name, my site is 1st on all engines.
Site map job is done and verified and all SEO job is done properly (at my best knowledge, but who knows maybe I made some mistake that I am not aware of)

I even check with online "search engine ranking reports" and they clearly show that I am nowhere on Google.

Why my search engine rank sucks ?

Thank you

Chris
07-26-2006, 11:46 AM
How long has your site been live?

The thing is, it isn't uncommon for one search engine to either be the only one to give you love, or the only one not to.

For instance, my coupon site only ranks well on MSN anymore, my laser hair removal site only does well on Google, and only then because of Google's local search.

Google is a much tougher nut to crack than the other engines. With my laser hair removal site it took me 9 months just to rank on "laser hair removal" and even now I'm only around position 30.

Skeewe
07-26-2006, 01:28 PM
My site is little more than 7 months now. So, you think it takes time? OK, will see.
I suspect that for my site is even harder becose "cruising" is pretty much competitive area on internet. But what makes me frustrated is fact that among top rated sites, beside few very good ones, is whole bunch of lousy "takes 5 min to create" sites. It always amazes me how some people sucks in site design but done brilliant in SEO.

Well, I guess theres is nothing much I can do now about it, but continue to work on my site.

Anyway, thanks Chris

Chris
07-26-2006, 02:33 PM
Yes you definitely need to be patient, especially with Google.

Cutter
07-26-2006, 06:24 PM
Are you getting any Google traffic at all? Its possible there is another issue we don't know about.

By the way, if you have a good site and all the competition sucks, I wouldn't be too worried about where you stand right now. I get concerned when the top competition has kick *** sites and mine is new and only ok.

Skeewe
07-26-2006, 10:37 PM
I got 50% traffic from MSN, 30% from Google, 15% from Yahoo and 5% from others. So Google does send me some traffic but I guess with some very specific keyphrases that are covered on my site.

Thanks

seojohn
09-21-2006, 07:03 PM
Hello Sleewe,

I have read your post. There you have told that your site is not listed in google. My idea is,

Firstly stop using softwares unauthorised by google. Use only authorized softwares.

I think that was your mistake?!?!?!?!?:confused: