PDA

View Full Version : New Site 50,000 page impressions 2 weeks pls recommend affialites

bensark
06-21-2006, 04:47 AM
Hi my new site www.pimpmysms.com has been active about 2 weeks now.

Im with google for text ads and for banners with cj

So far it has had 53,000 page impressions and made 50 dollars from adsense.

With cj advertisers i work with ones that pay per lead so that in return i can give out free credits.

What im finding is that not all companies linked to cj are reliable in recognising sign ups.

My question is can anyone recommend good companies individually or like cj that pay upwards of one dollar per lead for free sign ups with companies like tagworld.(they are the only relaiable one for me so far).

And can i improve on google for my text ads incidentally im in uk but the site is internaional.

Thx in advance

vahsi000
06-21-2006, 05:06 AM
I'm sorry for butting in but I need to ask. How did you manage to get that much traffic?

bensark
06-21-2006, 05:13 AM
not sure thats just what google is telling me when i go into adsense, its my first real site so maybe its just luck or maybe this number is not accurate.

sorry to sound so vague.

vahsi000
06-21-2006, 05:18 AM
is the domain name new? By the way i see it, you've hit the online lottery by getting that much traffic especially if you haven't done any promoting. Is the domain name new or did you buy it from someone else?

bensark
06-21-2006, 05:25 AM
no its a new name i was suprised myself it was available, i also got http://www.pimpmyarea.com/ (ready soon) at the same time a couple of months back.

promotion, not really i bought a couple of countries on buythemap.com and ownthemap.com but i dont think that has done much as yet. i did some ppc just using a google $30 voucher.

when people signup they get a code to refer others members so it self promotes i guess.

when the other sites are ready im thinking to buy some bulletins and some ad space on myspacesupport or something.

then just continue with a few bulletins after that.

if i could find 5 more GOOD affilaites that pay per lead for free sign ups like dating sites, survey sites it would help alot. so far only TAGWORLD are trustable, metrodate, true, greenfields, gotomypc, vault to name a few are all non payers.

Westech
06-21-2006, 07:54 AM
Check out www.azoogleads.com . They're reliable, and they have a ton of ringtone, phone wallpaper, etc. offers that pay $7+ per lead. This could be a goldmine for your site!

Most of their offers do not allow you to "incentivise" (give credits in exchange for signing up for an offer), but I think that one or two of them do. Check with their support to be sure. They'll kick you out if you offer incentives for offers that don't specifically allow this.

Good luck!

bensark
06-21-2006, 09:15 AM
thx westech appreciated

Cutter
06-21-2006, 09:28 AM
Absolutely, Azoogleleads.com.