PDA

View Full Version : Odd (The Mind is a Funny Thing)

richardevanslee
06-09-2006, 04:01 PM
For about a year - maybe more - this forum was one of the first sites I visited every morning.

Then I actually posted something. Now I visit it less often.

The site hasn't changed, nor have I. Odd how these things seem to work out.

Richard

John
06-10-2006, 01:47 AM
I think it all has to do with the amount of learning that you do. When you first start out you don't know very much so you visit the forum every day because you are always learning new things, but when you have visited the fourm for a while there are less things to learn so you don't visit as much.

richardevanslee
06-10-2006, 02:00 PM
I think it all has to do with the amount of learning that you do. When you first start out you don't know very much so you visit the forum every day because you are always learning new things, but when you have visited the fourm for a while there are less things to learn so you don't visit as much.

Forums – even webmaster ones – as much social as learning. Once you decloak you feel that you should say something worth reading: not always an easy thing to do.

And there are the inevitable distractions: today’s mysterious 500 Errors and getting used to my girlfriend having to return to the UK when her visa waiver visit limit expires.

Richard