PDA

View Full Version : Customizing Adbrite

izwar
05-31-2006, 09:39 AM
hey is it possible to customize the adbrite ads like google ones, as i cant find any where in there panel to customize, and they only have a vertical and horizontal banner they dont offer any other types of ads? seems pretty limited to me.

izwar
05-31-2006, 09:56 AM
man i like adsense so much better lol, adbrite makes the site look so cheap, well im still waiting on my YPN account hopefully in the next month or 2 ill get approved, il be applying to CPM networks soon like casale and fast etc once i get my traffic levels higher.

Emancipator
05-31-2006, 01:27 PM
casalemedia should take you now, if you got more then 1k a day. Shame you got banned from google because they are kick ***.

richardevanslee
05-31-2006, 01:39 PM
hey is it possible to customize the adbrite ads like google ones, as i cant find any where in there panel to customize, and they only have a vertical and horizontal banner they dont offer any other types of ads? seems pretty limited to me.

It is limited but I have a site that is doing fairly well with it.

I strip out their font and color information so it blends with my site's design. Looks fine given the right placement.

Richard

izwar
05-31-2006, 10:11 PM
nope im not at 1000 uniques a day, still got some time.

izwar
06-02-2006, 11:58 AM
im averaging about 250 uniques a day after 3rd day of launch, so hopefulyl i can apply for casale in a month or 2 i hope i gt aaccepted lol, and hitting around 6 thousand page vies per day as well.